Saturday, November 04, 2006

 

I Call "Bullshit"!

O.K. Just saw a ridiculous commercial on TV. It was for tea. Yes, tea - as in leaves in a bag added to hot water. A woman at a cafe is enjoying her cup of leaves, when she glances over at a hot guy also savoring his tea. They have a "MOMENT". Let's be real. While "love at first sight" is hard enough to believe over coffee, I can't imagine looking at a guy with a pyramid-shaped tea bag and thinking, "Wow! I gotta have me some of that!" The only thing less likely is being overcome with lust for the guy ordering his mocha frappuccino with skim milk and no whip.

Comments:
Dammit, I am just never gonna get laid again. I had my hopes up this time. But thank GOD ... I HATE tea and now I can just order a Diet Coke.
 
Hey...I've fallen in love over a good tea bag lots of times!

sarasue.com
 
Ah, SaraSue - Don't you mean someone has fallen in love with you over a teabag? And thanks for bringing it down to my level. We shall be great friends.
 
Hmmm, I was about to comment about this tea thing, but then I noticed something. Have I offended YOU somehow? Just wondering! Alrighty then, take care!
 
Nope, Dima. No offense taken. Just more computer incompetence. Should be fixed. (Although I must thank you for the riddle...took me awhile to figure out what you were referring to.)
 
sheah as if...anything to sell a product
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?