Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Fire Marshal Stampy

Tomorrow night, I leave on a red-eye flight to the East Coast to visit the famdam. And now is as good a time as any to introduce a new feature here at StampyDurst - my weekly safety briefing. We live in dangerous times, people. And I'd like to do my part to make your day a little less anxiety-ridden. To that end, neither I nor Brittany Spears will be flying with Cheez-Wiz this weekend.

So if you have a business trip or family comittment to attend to, this is your weekend. I can't promise anything for the return trip. I've got a box of Ritz crackers just begging for some company.

Comments:
Dude, fly the friendly skies with crackers. Good work.

Any Xanax in that bag?
 
My mom's actually in town this weekend. And yes, she did remember to check the cheese wiz.
 
Because if you were a terrorist you could spray somebody's eye out with the Whiz.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?