Monday, May 29, 2006

 

Reason #72 That I’m Still Single

It is Memorial Day. After a whole weekend of operating, eating food out of vending machines, and avoiding social events as much as possible, I have taken a moment to look around. I’m sitting on the couch in black yoga pants and a white long sleeved t-shirt. The pooch is once again in 60pound lapdog mode so the black pants are covered (and I mean COVERED) with bourbon hued fur. I was too tire to cook dinner, so the white t-shirt has at least 4 pizza sauce stains on it (no recollection of how that happened). My curls are pulled up in a really attractive ponytail almost on top of my head. Oh yeah – remember the hives? Well, they’re back with a vengeance. They never completely went away, but they were almost gone. Now I look like I have the pox again. Add some anti-histamines and some sleepless nights...Voila! Bags under eyes.

Admit it. You wish you were me.

Comments:
there are days where I am you, just substitute pizza stain white shirt with cow shit stained green coveralls.

hope you get a chance to rest and your hives go away.
 
Sounds like me on most Sundays. Sans the pooch and related fur on pants.

And I wonder why I'm single. I think you're on to something here.

:-)
 
Honey, even with pox and bags you are still hotter than the average bear. ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?