Tuesday, May 02, 2006

 

I Was Once a Little Old Italian Woman



Well, Kranki, I looked and looked for the other shot where the blue afghan and its fringed edges are draped gypsy like around my face. Unfortunately, this is the only one I could find. Here, I am dressed in my grandmother's wig and am wearing the afghan as a not-so-stylish skirt. At any rate, it should make Yoshicita feel better to know that even little humans get humiliated by the people in charge of taking care of them.

The beatific smile on my face, no doubt, means I have been bribed with meatballs and bad daytime television (I used to watch soaps with Nana). Is that how you get Yoshi to pose?

Comments:
That wig is a riot! Yeah, I'd pretty much do anything for meatballs and TV. Even now. Nanas rock.

I bribe Yoshi with kisses and "Good Girls." I figure she owes me as I pay for her food, scoop it into her dish for her and clean up her turds. A humiliating photo now and then doesn't seem like too much to ask.
 
that photo is great--snort snort
 
OH. MY. GOD. This is the cutest and funniest thing EVER! :)
 
Thanks, everyone. I'm thinking of instituting "Crush Your Own Ego Tuesdays" in honor of Kranki? Anyone else game? I just bought a scanner to try and save some old family photos and I've got plenty of self-directed ammo.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?